Inspirational SpeakerJamie has delivered numerous talks for corporates, not-for-profits, and after dinner events all around the world.
A Motivational Speaker, who Inspires and Entertains
Having overcome debilitating and life-threatening childhood illnesses to conquer monumental physical and mental challenges in a bid to give back to those that helped him. Which include, cycling 14,000 miles around the world on a push bike. Breaking one of the toughest and most gruelling endurance Guinness World Records on the planet, by cycling for 12 days non-stop on a static bike. And then of course, completing his historic 200 marathon solo run across Canada raising $500,000 for kids hospitals. Jamie is keen to share his story of beating the odds and proving that we are capable of much more than many of us know.
Jamie works with the event organisers to tailor each and every talk to their specific needs. If you’re looking for a speaker either for your school, college, or university then visit here.
Some of the clients that Jamie has worked with:
The key problems that Jamie solves within organisations are:
- Self-empowerment – If your company is going through a challenging time, it can be a struggle to keep morale high. Jamie excels in lifting the spirits of those in the audience, who will leave the room feeling energised, excited about the future, and ready to take on the world.
- Resilience – Perhaps your organisation has gone through a recent restructure, or is experiencing a large amount of change? Jamie’s stories help the audience to re-frame challenging circumstances as an opportunity to learn, and to grow. Through authentic examples from his adventures he demonstrates that when you vow to grit your teeth and never, ever give up, that’s when truly great things happen.
- Power of connection – No matter who you are or what role you play within an organisation, the ability to connect with others on a human level can have a huge impact on your ability to achieve your goal. Jamie shares how powerful human connections across the world have enabled him to raise over £1,000,000 for charity, and change the lives of thousands of others in the process. This talk topic is especially beneficial for front line, customer facing staff.
- Making a difference – Are your staff feeling undervalued? Jamie’s motivational speaking will help employees to understand that each and every one of them has the ability to make a huge difference to the lives of others. The audience will leave the room feeling empowered – in full belief that what they do, day in day out, really does make them a superhero too.
If you would like to book Adventureman to be your motivational speaker at your conference, business, or after dinner, please contact Jamie’s team at email@example.com
Again, if you’re looking for a speaker either for a school, college, or university then visit here.
Please include as much information as possible, including date(s), estimated audience size and any other relevant details.
“The way you tied your story to our mission statement ’empowering people to achieve more’ was outstanding. One of the best conferences we’ve ever had. I think the standing ovation at the end of your talk said it all”
“We flew Jamie around Great Britain to visit all of our offices’, he has a hugely entertaining story and is one of great personal endeavour; his tenacity in achieving his goals and in overcoming barriers is inspirational. Jamie’s engaging presentation style, his experiences and the challenges he faces, resonate well with his audience from a both a personal and business perspective
“I’ve worked with the company for more than 10 years and it was the best speaker we’ve ever had. So down to earth and effortless to connect with. A well deserved standing ovation. Thank you for the inspiration”
“I watched Jamie inspire, entertain and motivate thousands of people”
“We get so wrapped up in our day to day ‘inconveniences’ that we lose track of what it is really like to struggle, then succeed and the long lasting rewards this brings. We’d have you back in a flash”
“You blew us away. Funny. Inspiring. One of the best talks we’ve seen”
“Jamie has an inspiring story to tell, using his stories to motivate others with his incredible adventures”
“Having booked countless speakers before, and feeling the pressure of running the biggest business award show of 2016 held in the UK, booking Jamie is without doubt the best decision I’ve ever made. His passionate delivery of an innovative talk had over 800 esteemed guests hanging off his every word. Through a technically flawless and authentic presentation, he inspired the audience repeatedly – moving them from raucous laughter, to tears. The best thing about Jamie is that he doesn’t realise just how good he is. Never before have I had the pleasure of dealing with a speaker who is so talented, and yet so down to earth. I wouldn’t hesitate to book him again”
“Seeing Jamie speak was like watching an episode of Only Fools and Horses. Complete comedy and every once in a while you get socked with a heartwarming moment”
“WARNING! Box of tissues required! So funny and so very inspiring! The perfect start to our staff conference. Endless echoing feedback like: extremely touching, makes you remember why you do what you do.”
“Jamie provoked laughter, tears, shock, more laughter and transmitted a whole chunk of pride and self-esteem to a room full of police staff and inspectors, very inspirational and uplifting story telling”
“His self-depreciating humour went down a storm and Jamie had an enormous impact on our soldiers. Very inspiring”
“You made everyone feel like their small actions make a big difference”
“We googled ‘Superhero’ and that’s exactly what we found. We’d like to adopt him a few weeks each year and bring him back to Canada”
“Fundraising is easy with superhero mentality . We’d love you back”
“I nearly fell off my chair, hilarious and inspiring”
“Are you an adventurer, or a comedian? Phenomenal”
“After listening to your talk something happened in my heart that hasn’t happened since the passing of my 8 year old son almost 9 years ago. I went to the cabinet where I keep the things that remind me of my son. There I found a beaded alligator which my son made whilst in hospital. At the time he gave it to me and said “here mommy, this one is for you, so you will never be alone.” The second is a medal the hospital gave him for being a hero. After hearing you speak, I now want you to have both of these things. The alligator because I don’t want you to ever feel like you’re alone on your adventures, and the gold medal because you are my hero”
– Cindy Hopkins, Canadian Mum